My photo
I'm not here to inspire doubt, only to provoke thought.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Next Move

Stand Up last night was amazing. As a female comic this is not a common saying when describing your night on stage. It comes down to timing and tones. When to to be honest and how to go about saying it. I think people enjoyed last night because people can sense sincerity. We know when someone is lying to us, and we know when someone will let us lie to them. The thing now is what next? Do I continue on my path of part time comedy pursuit working a full time job that makes me want to swallow a knife. Or do I take a chance knowing the hard work that lies before me, knowing that someday the fruit of my labors will come. What is my next move? I am scared, but I'm not quite sure of what. Like taking the trash out at night hearing a strange noise that sends you bolting back into the house slamming the door and locking it behind. By the time you are in the house back against the door, your calling yourself a pussy under your breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment