My photo
I'm not here to inspire doubt, only to provoke thought.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday Afternoon.

I have been in the process of a 3 week total body cleanse. I have seen absolutely amazing results. I feel awesome, look better, wake up earlier with more energy. I have had to make serious sacrifices, such as all food except lean proteins, vegetables and fruit. Absolutely no sugars or alcohol.

My roommate looks at me the other day and tells me I have inspired him to go buy health food at the grocery store. And also compliments me on the lack of hangover on a Sunday. It does feel nice admittedly. However, call me shallow but I would probably give all of this up, this new life style for one of "those" Sunday afternoons.

You know the one. The one where you and your partner have a epic Saturday night, you spent so much time dancing that really sex isn't necessary when you get home, which is anywhere between 3:30-5:30 a.m. and you throw yourselves into bed partially dressed. Then you wake up around noon you don't even role over, but everybody remembers what was skipped last night. We don't even talk, we make love and it's lazy and warm and great. We don't kiss, we don't even look at each other. Then you might go back to sleep...or get something to eat...or both. If we are feeling crazy we watch a few episodes of Weeds. Eat lunch. Go back to sleep. Wake up, and its your second wind, a little more energy this time. We go at it for an hour. Finish. I'm hungry again. We great crazy and go out, nothing fancy. Jack In the Box will suffice for our day of afternoon delight we have earned it. Then we pick up a Red Box. Go home eat, watch movie, make out. Then your ready for bed around 8:30 and it is humanly impossible to be more satisfied.

So yeah...I guess its nice not having a hangover on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment