My photo
I'm not here to inspire doubt, only to provoke thought.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aggressivly Mediocre


Today I watched a movie that may have restored my faith in humanity. This wasn't even close to an epic film either. It was a film about a pretty basic guy who is basically awesome. It was comparable to watching a movie about your best friend, by the end of it your cheering for him. You may being questioning your moral integrity, none the less you are still on his team. The movie was Extract and the reason it might have restored my faith in humanity because it has been one of the most honest movies I have seen in a long time. The plot and freak situations are a little far fetched, however the relatabilty factor is at all time high. This honesty train that this movie has you riding takes you for a tour that leaves you thinking after, am I wrong for wanting my boyfriend to cheat on me, only so I can cheat on him guilt-free with working-class looking fellows?
Am I not alone in this? Maybe even if I had a completely dysfunctional relationship with someone also took part in infidelity it could possibly work, only if he/she is totally awesome. More so the point of this entry is to allow people to accept that things don't always go according to plan and sometimes even good people can make shitty mistakes. This movie was like a breathe of fresh air in L.A. not pure but certainly fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment